Important information for parents of pupils eligible for child care during the schools closure.
• Please bring in your child’s home-work packs
• Children to wear non-school uniform and sensible shoes / trainers
• Please ensure they have a coat as we want to give them as much fresh air as possible
• Bring in PE Kits and spare trainers
• Bring in a water bottle, morning snack and a packed lunch (unless your child is eligible for free school meals)
• Please arrive at the front door (8-45am) to have your child signed in, provide proof of key-worker status and indicate which days that week you will require the reduced school provision
• Please pick up your child promptly at 3-15pm or earlier if you have finished a shift
• Remember that this is not school as normal so the usual lessons will not be taught. Staff will supervise the children with work and other activities
• Please contact the school via email or phone (by Thursday if possible) to inform us of what child-care days are required for the following week
• Please ensure that any medicines / inhalers etc are brought in with your child
• If your child is unwell or shows any signs of the coronavirus, they will be isolated and sent home immediately. Please ensure that you have planned for this contingency
Thank you all for your helpful cooperation with these vital measures.