Post Title: Senior Early Years Practitioner
Allowances: (Not applicable)
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 12/08/2022
Interview Date: 23/08/2022
Start Date: Sept 2022
The governors are looking to appoint a Level 3 Senior Early Years Practitioner to join our busy and popular school-based early years setting. Term time only.
We place great value on the quality of our learning environment (including outdoor learning) to enable our children to continually develop through exciting play experiences. A commitment to making a true difference to all children’s education and wellbeing within a caring Christian environment is essential.
Ideally we are looking for an individual who meets the following requirements:
• Calm, reliable, positive and kind
• A commitment to team-work, team communication and team-spirit
• A minimum of a level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) qualification in Childcare and Education
• Has previous experience of work in an Early Years setting
• Has a sound understanding of the EYFS Curriculum including Development Matters and In the Moment planning
• Is motivated, creative and enthusiastic
• Is First Aid and Child Protection trained
• Has some knowledge of administration duties relevant to an early years setting possibly including finance
Visits warmly welcomed by appointment please contact Andy Green (Head-teacher) on 01453 823265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete a Gloucestershire County Council application form (with details of two referees) and clearly outline the experiences you can bring to the post.
Mr Andy Green
Leonard Stanley C of E Primary School
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.