Leonard's Learning Resources
Here you will find Y3 class learning resources and relevant information to view and download. Please check this page regularly for updates.
• Practise handwriting
• Practise spelling and punctuation
• Write a story including paragraphs, speech marks and adjectives.
• Write an explanation text using headings, technical words and conjunctions
• Write a play script
• Read books
• Listen to and discuss stories
• Times tables
• Addition and subtraction
• Adding money and giving change
• Telling the time to the nearest 5 mins
• Recognising shape and factions
• Reading measures, perhaps baking
• Practise tying shoe laces
It is important to be vigilant and aware to keep your child safe online. Please refer to this Keeping Safe Online document for guidance.
Gloucestershire County Council Online Resources for Parents – Includes resources support for the following: mental health and wellbeing, curriculum, reading, writing, STEM, culture & creativity, PE & sport, SEN and geography & history.
BBC Bitesize KS2 Specific Lessons
Launch of the Oak National Academy online classroom and resource hub
Fun games and teaching resources about microbes and antibiotics
Learning About Online Safety at Home – Activity Packs