Leonard's Learning Resources
Here you will find Y4 class learning resources and relevant information to view and download. Please check this page regularly for updates.
• Practise handwriting
• Practise spelling and punctuation
• Write a story including paragraphs, speech marks and adjectives in your EWOK book
• Write an explanation text using headings, technical words and conjunctions
• Read books! Listen to and discuss stories
• Times tables – especially Times Tables Rock Stars (www.ttrockstars.com) – Children’s log-ins are on their yellow reading record
• Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Adding and subtracting money and giving change
• Telling the time to the nearest 5 mins/using the 12 and 24 hour clock
It is important to be vigilant and aware to keep your child safe online. Please refer to this Keeping Safe Online document for guidance.
Gloucestershire County Council Online Resources for Parents – Includes resources support for the following: mental health and wellbeing, curriculum, reading, writing, STEM, culture & creativity, PE & sport, SEN and geography & history.
BBC Bitesize KS2 Specific Lessons
Launch of the Oak National Academy online classroom and resource hub
Fun games and teaching resources about microbes and antibiotics
Learning About Online Safety at Home – Activity Packs