Leonard's Learning Resources
Here you will find Y5 class learning resources and relevant information to view and download. Please check this page regularly for updates.
• Read books
• Practise handwriting
• Practise spelling and punctuation
• Write a story including paragraphs, speech marks and adjectives.
• Times tables (Times Tables Rockstars!) and division skills
• Addition and subtraction
• Adding money and giving change
• Telling the time on an analogue and digital clock
It is important to be vigilant and aware to keep your child safe online. Please refer to this Keeping Safe Online document for guidance.
Gloucestershire County Council Online Resources for Parents – Includes resources support for the following: mental health and wellbeing, curriculum, reading, writing, STEM, culture & creativity, PE & sport, SEN and geography & history.
BBC Bitesize KS2 Specific Lessons
Oak National Academy online classroom and resource hub
Fun games and teaching resources about microbes and antibiotics
Learning About Online Safety at Home – Activity Packs