Leonard's Learning Resources
Here you will find Y6 class learning resources and relevant information to view and download. Please check this page regularly for updates.
• Practise handwriting
• Practise spelling and punctuation
• Write a story including paragraphs, speech marks and adjectives
• Read books: please read widely and freely
• Listen to and discuss stories
• Times tables
• Shapes- recognise 3d shapes and their properties
• Making nets of 3d shapes
• Calculating angles (using a protractor)
It is important to be vigilant and aware to keep your child safe online. Please refer to this Keeping Safe Online document for guidance.
Gloucestershire County Council Online Resources for Parents – Includes resources support for the following: mental health and wellbeing, curriculum, reading, writing, STEM, culture & creativity, PE & sport, SEN and geography & history.
BBC Bitesize KS2 Specific Lessons
Oak National Academy online classroom and resource hub
Fun games and teaching resources about microbes and antibiotics
Learning About Online Safety at Home – Activity Packs
Good science experiments to watch at home